- NPV/IRR – Interval
- NPV/IRR Time
- Calculate NPV of a series ofcash flows
- Calculate IRR of a series of cash flow in APR and in Continuous Compounding (CC)
- Flexible cash flow (CF) timinng
- Flexible discount rates for NPV. Discount rate is carried over if none specified for a CF.
- Accepts CF repetitions.
- CF starts at non-zero CF timing, if specified.Other wise, CF for IRR starts at 0 and NPV at 1. CF starts at next number
- Specify cash flow start time
- Specify date of occurrance of cash flow
- Specify cash flow repeat frequency in Month, Quarter, Half-Year, Year.
- Save date format – MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY
- Rest of NPV/IRR – Interval functionality follow.